Clinical operations at MedAustron are maintained. In order to protect patients and accompanying persons from infection with SARS-CoV-2, the following measures apply in our therapy center:
- Upon entering the ion therapy center, all persons must immediately disinfect their hands thoroughly and wear mouth and nose protection.
- In the waiting area, please sit down only on the seat assigned to you.
- Please come to your appointments alone - if your condition allows it. If not otherwise possible, please take only one accompanying person with you. We kindly ask this accompanying person to wait outside the center if possible.
- Please follow the general hygiene precautions: frequent hand washing, do not touch your face, do not sneeze or cough in your hands, do not shake hands.
- Please fill out our questionnaire and our Corona diary every day.
- In case of symptoms typical for COVID-19, please call us at +43 2622 / 26 100 530 to make an appointment for a COVID test. The further procedure depends on the test result.
- For immobilization and therapy start, patients must provide a negative COVID test not older than 4 days.